Referrals And Admissions


Admission to our schools is through learners Local Authority. If you are a Parent or Carer, please contact your local authority and request our school for your child. It is also possible to obtain a place at the school through the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) department, we currently work with Staffordshire and stoke on trent local authority.